Sunday, May 18, 2014

You Read it Right

Yes, you can see from reading the other two posts I have made previously that I started this blogging endeavor some time ago. I am back on task again and trying to make regular posts for you.  No pictures right now but I wish you could see my messy studio.  I am trying to clean it up but keep making more mess as I clean up another.  That ever happen to you?  I am making myself keep plugging away at it in the hopes that I will eventually get to the end of it and have a clean crafting space once again.  

My goal for this blog is to motivate and inspire you to be creative as well as promoting my love for all things Stampin' Up!  Yes, I have been a demo for 13 years now and I still love it as much as I did when I first became a demo in 2001.  I love the high quality stamps and tools, and the color coordinated accessories make creating a beautiful project so easy. Let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! I would be happy to do a creative project with you and a few of your friends to show you all how fun and easy Stampin' Up! is.  Pick your planned date and give me a call to set it up.

I'm off now to create a project for my Stamp Club ladies who will be over here at the Craft Studio tomorrow evening for our monthly crafty class.  We have so much fun and you can join us anytime, just call me for the details!

Gotta go now, bye!

Shannon  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment